The Rebirth of My Blog..

A year ago I moved some of my posts to My full fledged website www.yeshwanthlive.com after which,My Blog Kadri007 has been out of action for more than a year.

My website has become popular over a period of time and covers a lot of topics on Automobiles and Travel. But it was getting difficult to post smaller events in my website, since posting small time events on a full page was not worthy. Hence at last decided to Re-start My blogging again in Blogger. Today December 15th 2011 will be the formal Re-birth date of My Blog 'Kadri007'.

'Kadri007' will be a mini blog which will cover small time events, news, etc. 'Kadri007' blog would be a place where My daily experiences and encounters are shared. Hope you guys enjoy reading it.

3 comments:

  1. Yeshwanth,

    Best wishes to you and your website and the renewed mini blogsite. They are interesting and you add interesting new materials regularly. Good luck with your work. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

    Jay Bhandary

    ReplyDelete